Speedpaint v. 1.0
BLOG MEMBERS OTHER ART BLOGS ART & INSPIRATION RESOURCES ::PREVIOUS POSTS ::BLOG ARCHIVES
Unknown
Crazee Chainsaw dude.

Quick digital b&w sketch.
3 Critiques & Comments:
sweetness-
it's hard to tell that it's a chainsaw the way it's cropped.

and maybe if it had some red, sin city style.
By Blogger Wes, at July 11, 2006  

Kenji-sun, I like this a lot man...a very nice balance of negative space and positive space. I wonder how you did that. I'm gonna have to come over some time so you can show me how you pulled that off. Anyway, i like this man...kinda reminds me of your pirate piece a bit. I noticed you've been doing these little hatchy stylized drawings every since the fantasy animal thunderdome. It's cool to see your style evolve like that man. keep posting.

oh and on another note, Frances and I had this really interesting conversation the other day. I'm really interested in your opinion on the matter. Anyway, I'll ask you about it next time I see you. take it easy
By Blogger Chance, at July 15, 2006  

aggressive paint marks. great use of minimalism...them black vs white-ness. crazy

crazy. i cringe..