Speedpaint v. 1.0
BLOG MEMBERS OTHER ART BLOGS ART & INSPIRATION RESOURCES ::PREVIOUS POSTS
::BLOG ARCHIVES
Wes
Spider Bitches
3 Critiques & Comments:
wow man, I really like the glow behind her teeth man....that's really nice. The face is also very nicely rendered. YOu got some nice digital skills as well, i see.

I like the overall color scheme you got going there too. I find it so hard to work w/ color and value at the same time. You really seem to understand how to make them work together effectively. how much time did u spend on this?

The STD infested cunt is a nice touch too. WRAP IT UP NEXT TIME!
By Blogger Chance, at July 15, 2006  

I didn't spend too much time on this one, maybe 3 hours or less? Kenji and I picked a subject matter of x-gf's turned into creatures. I don't know if he ever got to his...

and the no 1 thing that helps me with painting in photoshop, color and value, is having a shit ton of color swatches up while i paint. Ask me to see my photoshop pallette setup next time you see me w/ my laptop. that shiat blew my mind at montreal
By Blogger Wes, at July 16, 2006  

STD QUEEN WERD!!!!! Yeah dude nice touch with that new brush man...and yes this creature does carry a strong resemblence to her or whatever. But anyways maybe some areas like her right hand can use some subtle punch of highlights to bring it out more to the foreground.